Rules and Eligibility
Eligibility - Who is eligible to compete?
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree or students currently enrolled at an Indonesian University majoring in civil engineering, environmental engineering or equivalent, including courses in mathematics/calculus, hydraulics/fluid mechanics and geology.
- Additionally, all applicants must either live/study in Indonesia or be an Indonesian citizen/permanent resident living/studying abroad.
- English competency is required, read more about the requirements.
- Strong interest in sustainability and social innovation.
- Have the will to work practically with innovative water resource solutions to make a difference in the lives of Jakarta’s inhabitants.
No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
Checklist - apply to the master's programme
Checklist to use when applying for the Master's Programme in Water Resources Engineering at Lund University.
Create an account at University Admissions and apply for the Water Resources Engineering at Lund University.
Remember, you should submit the online application no later than November 30, 2014.
Send all application documents to University Admissions.
Address: University Admissions in Sweden, FE 1, SE–838 73 Frösön, SWEDEN. Application documents:
- Cover sheet (printed from your online application)
- All certified official certificates, diplomas and transcripts that are required to prove you meet the admission requirements
- Proof of English language skills (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS test)
- A copy of your passport. For EU/EEA citizen, see more here
- Remember to check if there are any country specific rules for your academic documents and review all other official instructions from University Admissions in Sweden
Find more information about studying in Sweden here.
All applicants must submit to the terms and conditions as stated by Student Competitions. For the full terms and conditions, click here.
Applicants can only compete with one entry in the competition.
Applicants must apply individually.
Applicants must provide truthful and accurate information regarding contact and personal information.
All entry material should be presented and submitted in English.
Applicants must ensure that all photographs, text and other submitted materials are created and owned by the applicant.
We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized use of individual entries by visitors to the bluebagaward.com website. After the competition is over, your submission and its contents may be used at the discretion of competition organizers.
Only entries that are duly received by the closing date will be eligible for the competition. We cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending an online entry is not proof that we received it.
Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and all other rules and conditions, or entries that are incomplete or illegible (at the sole discretion of the competition organizers) will be excluded from the competition.
The competition organizers reserve the right to substitute or modify the judging panel at any time and for any reason. Judges have the right to withdraw without advance notice in the event of extenuating circumstances beyond their control.
The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by the judges in relation to that decision.
Use of information
We will use any personal information submitted in accordance with the Studentcompetitions.com Terms & Conditions.
By entering this competition, you consent to the use by the organizers of all images, text and materials that you submit for any purpose, in any media, for an unlimited period, without remuneration. We have the right to publish, display, reproduce, adapt, promote or otherwise use entries in any way we deem fit. You warrant that you are legally entitled to grant these rights to us and agree to indemnify us in the event that we suffer any loss as a result of false information provided by the applicant.
By entering this competition you agree that if you win you will participate in any promotional activities or material, without additional payment or permission, as we may request.
Non-applicants interested in the competition are also encouraged to register on the competition website. Registration will be required in order to receive updates on the competition.
We are not liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you for taking part or not being able to take part in this competition.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we may alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time.
These terms are governed by Swedish law and therefore you submit to the jurisdiction of the Swedish courts.